Thursday, May 12, 2011

Getting Psyched for my Next Raw Food Demo May 18!


I'm really excited for my next raw food dinner & demo at Fresh Thymes Cafe next week! Here's a picture of me working my raw food magic last time...it was so much fun, with a great energy in the room. Plus, great food!
On May 18, I'll be demonstrating a fabulous, BBQ-worthy summer menu: Tex-Mex Lettuce Wraps, No-Grill Veggie Burgers, and a Summer Berry Tart!
For $40 per person, join me for the demo and three-course meal, and take home a recipe booklet so you can wow your friends with the flavor-packed, fresh and delicious menu...great idea if you have folks in your life who are gluten-free or have dairy allergies, or are vegetarian or vegan!

The Details:
Wednesday, May 18
6:30 pm
Fresh Thymes Cafe (1836 Lovering Ave, @ Lincoln & Lovering)
Wilmington, DE
$40/person
Call 302-656-2026 for a reservation - please try to reserve by May 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment